Blitzkrieg 2: Fall of the Reich is the first official stand-alone expansion for the popular WWII RTS - Blitzkrieg 2.
Fall of the Reich spans three major offensives from the final days of fighting on the Eastern front, and covers both the Soviet and German offensives in the long "Siege of Budapest", "Fortress Kurland" and the Soviet "Operation Bagration." Fans of the original Blitzkrieg will also enjoy the thorough challenge presented in Fall of the Reich, with mission and campaign design that provide success only to armchair generals that employ realistic tactics and strategies, managing scarce wartime resources effectively.
- Gameplay harkens back to the original Blitzkrieg - where unit management and sound strategy take precedence over quick-building and tank-rushing.
- Sixteen massive missions in two campaigns: Fight for either Germany or the Soviet Union in the last major offensives of the Eastern Front.
- Ten additional single-player maps reflecting some of the most interesting battles of WWII
- Four multi-player maps to test your mettle as ultimate commander, online or via LAN.
- New rewards for victorious commanders:The Kurland Cuff band and the Medal for the Capture of Budapest.
- Several new historically accurate units.
STAND-ALONE EXPANSION PACK: Original version of Blitzkrieg 2 NOT required to play.
Minimum and Recommended Hardware Specifications
Minimum: Pentium 3/Athlon 1GHz, 320MB
Recommended: Pentium 4/Athlon 2.4GHz, 512MB
Minimum: GeForce 3/Radeon 8500-class, HW T&L, 64MB
Recommended: GeForce FX/Radeon 9700-class, HW T&L, 128MB
OS: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
Sound: DirectX Compatible
CD ROM: 12x or higher
Hard Disk: 2.5GB of free space
Broadband for online multiplayer games
The nVidia GeForce 4 MX video card plus integrated/onboard graphic cards such as Intel 845G/852/855/865G, VIA/S3G Unichrome IGP (and other cards such models), and the SIS (all scale) will NOT run this game.