Blitzkrieg 2: Liberation
Blitzkrieg 2: Liberation is a stand-alone expansion to the critically-acclaimed WWII RTS - Blitzkrieg 2. The updated gameplay in Blitzkrieg 2: Liberation focuses on new strategic opportunities, war on a global scale and exciting battles.
In Blitzkrieg 2: Liberation, players will take command of the US Army or German Wehrmacht as they plan massive operations and lead their men into fierce action. Players must carefully select reinforcements and use a wide range of new weapons in two expansive campaigns across a variety of landscapes. A new graphics engine and significant technical advances over the original game place you in control of the most dramatic and bloody conflict of the past century.
The ultimate World War II RTS experience continues in Blitzkrieg 2: Liberation!
- Fight as the United States or Germany
- Plan your actions strategically by choosing the order in which to fight battles and complete missions
- Control of more than 250 authentic WWII units and 60 types of infantry
- Units gain experience and new skills, enhancing their tactical use on the battlefield
- Protect your troops by using cover provided by structures, or destroy those same structures to flush out the enemy
- Experience intense WWII battles in a stunning fully rendered 3D interactive environment
- Online (Internet) play supports multiplayer match-making and auto-rating support along with dedicated servers
Minimum: Windows® 2000/XP SP2/Vista, DirectX 9.0c or better, 320 Mb RAM, Pentium 4/AMD Athlon 1.6 GHz processor, DirectX compatible soundcard, 3 GB hard disk space, NVIDIA GeForce 4 Ti/ATI Radeon 8500 64MB graphics card, DVD-ROM required.
Recommended: Pentium 4 2.2GHz/AMD Athlon XP 2200+ processor, NVIDIA GeForce FX 5500/Radeon 9700 128MB graphics card, 512 Mb RAM.